About Hot Water Beach
Hot Water Beach is a truly unique Kiwi experience that every New Zealander should experience at least once in their lifetime.
Hot water flows from the interior of the earth to the surface in the
The stunning beach overlooks the
Two hours either side of low tide visitors come to the usually deserted
The hot springs are located around 300 metres from the carpark at the Southern end of the beach and are clearly marked with signs.
- Hot Waves Cafe (which we highly recommend)
- Moko Artspace (art gallery and gift store)
- Hotties Beachfront Eatery
- Hot Water Beach Top 10 Holiday Park (convenience store and takeaways (fish & chips etc)
- Te Puia Surf Co (surfing school)